Artisan & Artisan Plus
When brightness, excellent print surface, and on-press performance are essential — and they always are — the Artisan SCA++ paper is ideal. Comparable in quality and runnability to a lightweight coated groundwood #5 sheet, Artisan is available in a variety of basis weights in both offset and rotogravure.
Now available Artisan 60 - the only 60# SC paper on the market.
This paper is great for magazines and catalogs, retail inserts, or direct mail and competes with coated groundwood grades on cost, brightness and gloss.
- The Artisan 60 is a cost-effective alternative to coated groundwood grades.
- The smooth surface and solid sheet construction show a “glossier” surface, similar to coated groundwood sheets.
- It does not use calcium carbonate found in most coated papers. Calcium carbonate can cause premature pilling and may result in fewer blanket washes and improved runnability.
- Thanks to the superior surface, printers may be able to use less heat through the driers. This means the sheet is less likely to show fluting.
- Our excellent roll build allows sheets to travel through the press without continuous register or compensatory movement.
Request a sample at: firstname.lastname@example.org